Sunday, January 18, 2009

Women <.<

I am a hopeless romantic. I have been destroyed by 5 different girls in my whole high school life so far. (Senior btw) Yet no matter how many times I get destroyed, I can never just give up on my search for the perfect woman. With experience comes maturity though. I used to be just another sex-crazed teen before those 5 women changed me for the rest of my unnatural life. Now I'm wiser on to what I really want. (hopefully) At this point I'd reject Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, and whoever is hot these days just to find, her, my only one. Which is, probably a geek that is nice, intelligent, LOYAL, and marches to the beat of her own drum. Well maybe thats asking for too much, but I'm at least past the "boobs or butt" stage most men 15-25 of age are still in. Someone who rationalizes rather than go by her emotions would be nice too, but thats near impossible with women there! lol, jk. Anyway, this search is probably gonna take a while to say the least... but here are some tips for women, if they want to keep their man.

1. Realize that men view things differently than women, and those differences in view are equally valid and worthy of respect.

2.
Respect and loyalty is more important to a man than love. This is the hardest for a woman to grasp, and it’s an ugly truth, but if you don’t grasp and accept this you’ll always have relationship problems.

3. Fuck his brains out. Self-explanatory.

4. If he’s telling you what’s wrong with the relationship, and your bitter manless friends are telling you something different is wrong with the relationship, listen to him over them. Those bitches are manless for a reason. And misery loves company.

5. Don’t let your looks go. Call it shallow, but men are programmed by nature to be visual creatures. We can’t help it.

This experience comes from being an ex-man whore and disgruntled LOYAL lover. Loyalty is emphasized because I have been cheated on too many times. And having your heart betrayed is one of the most painful things you will ever experience.

1 comment:

  1. Muahah this is so funny I love it JB (that's what i will call u from now on because Joey Bates annoys me >>

    and I agree on all of these 5 rules women need to stick too :/

    ReplyDelete