Saturday, January 24, 2009

MY MIND JUST FUCKING EXPLODED!!!!


Well, it's like pretty late right now. And I don't know if I'm myself right now, but it's not like I give a fuck right now either. I'm convulsing and shaking, and a whole bunch of other crazy things going on in my head. I did not expect my Friday to end like today. In my lifetime, I have enjoyed many movies, and some have even changed my life in ways also. However this movie has just rocked my very existence. I can't help but feel numb still. Sure any other person would just treat this as a movie. But this movie, which I expected to be just another testosterone pumping guy movie, has went far beyond my imagination. The movie simply being titled Fight Club, holds many many surprises. I could rant and rant about this, but long story short. It's my values and morals conflicting with my nihilistic beliefs rolled into one fucking movie. I could hardly believe it in the end. I came to a deep inner realization of myself. A middle ground of my conflicts. It is one of the most exhilarating feelings ever. Like walking into a major anime convention. I'm quivering, heart pulsating, the inability to speak well. A movie has never affected me like this, and I don't believe any other movie will. Fight Club is a representation of my inner conflicts. It might even be a omen for me. I might be the next person who befriends Tyler Durden. I can't help but be in a state of Nirvana right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment