Sunday, January 18, 2009

First post.... Yay! ^^

Well I don't know if anyone besides my friends will ever read this, but for those of you who might give a damn.... hi ^^ Well, I'm gonna give you fair warning now, this is gonna be a blog about my life, a teenage otaku pretty much, and it's probably gonna have rants and and angst in it ^^. Though I dunno how long I will keep this up, maybe forever, but anyways, I just thought I'd want to keep something to record my thoughts on. Anyway to sum me all up, I'm a hardcore otaku who loves video games, music, (can't even live without that) and all the other geeky stuff. I am sort of a mix between a nihilist and an existentialist. And I try to be more open-minded and appreciative of knowledge than most teenagers are (aka I love learning).I refuse to be part of a generation that is labeled as apathetic, spoiled, and stupid. Well, let the chaos and madness begin! Mwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment