Monday, January 19, 2009

Anime Heroes!

Every once in a while, you watch an anime, and a character is forever burnt into your memory. Throughout my Otaku years, these memorable characters have been an inspiration for me. Yes, call it sad, I worship anime characters <.<

Kamina:
The manliest anime character ever. He pretty much embodies what being what a man is about. He has manly ambitions, unwavering courage, and amazing leadership skills. Plus no one else can make those crazy shades look so damn cool!

Spike Spiegel:
Spike had all the right moves. Whether fighting, piloting, or just being suave with the ladies ^^
Plus, I really respect his loyalty to Julia, it doesn't get any more loyal than that. I mean, he could have easily seduced Faye if he wanted. Spike is the embodiment of cool.

Lelouch Lamperouge:
The sexy misunderstood antihero. His intelligence and cunningness is what made the entire show sooo enjoyable. He sacrificed himself for everyone in the else in the end, and it was totally unexpected. (To me anyways, lol) He is a true martyr, and overcame a lot of emotional hardships throughout the show. I doubt many of us can do some of the things he did. He really did make the end justify the means, unlike most world leaders today.

Kintaro Oe:
The perverted hero of Golden Boy ^^
Surpassing women's expectations in every episode through work ethics and knowledge. He can learn to do anything in a short amount of time. And understands women more than they understand themselves at times. He dropped out of college after learning everything he could to become a wanderer in search of knowledge. By the end of the episode, the main girl always falls for him because of his greatness. He embodies intensiveness. Plus, I bet none of you can beat a racing motorcycle in a downhill race with a pink bike ^^

Ironically 3/4 of my favorite characters have all died. My theory is they died for our sins ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment