Monday, January 19, 2009

How I feel about cosplayers ^^

Well, most people appreciate cosplay in general, and I know it must be pretty fun. However for me, I can never appreciate "just" cosplay. It has to be either really unique or god damn accurate for me to enjoy it. If a friend asks me what I think about his/her cosplay, and it's not up to my standards. I just don't comment at all, and try to avoid the topic. I can be very OCD about it, that's why I probably will never cosplay in public, unless I'm sure that I look erotic in it. One cosplayer that I'm actually a fan of is Arisa Mizuhara! ^^


Her cosplay makes my heart skip a beat every once in a while. Here is her translated website ^^


One aspect some cosplayers like to follow, is acting like your character ^^ I typically don't like this aspect at all, unless its in bed, then it's hot. The reason being some people really desecrate their character's name, and it's way too geeky even for me, lol. I don't want a Kamina cosplayer acting like a Shinji Ikari, that's just slandering the Kamina name. So what I am trying to say pretty much is. Yea, I'm shallow when it comes to cosplayers, deal with it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment