Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Farewell President Bush ^^


Today I want to address an issue that has bothered me for quite some time now. Noooo, I'm not going to rip on Bush. Don't you think everyone does that enough? I mean even John McCain and the rest of the Republican party rip on him. Anyway, everyone here can agree that they have at least ragged on Bush at least once during his 8 years, no? Well the problem with that is when everyone rags on him, it eventually turns into contempt. A lot of people nowadays blame Bush for a lot of their problems. However, a lot of the times, it's their own faults. Hurricane Katrina? Bush warned the governor of Louisiana before that storm ravaged New Orleans. Not his fault, if anything it was the governor's fault for not evacuating anyone. So don't listen to Kanye West and agree Bush doesn't care about black people because it simply isn't true. He ruined the economy you say? It was our own fault for taking on housing debts we couldn't handle, and making everything else crash. However, don't get me wrong, I know a lot of other things were his fault. You could probably find a list of grievances online if you tried. Basically what I'm trying to say, is think about your problem before you go blaming it on someone else. It could very well be your own fault. We just have to suck it up and move on. If you want my opinion of him; I think he is a decent man. He has tried his best for the country he loves. He just makes TERRIBLE decisions, but at least he sticks to em no matter what. That's respectable right? ^^ All in all, I think he just let his ambitions get the best of him, doesn't that happen to everyone? Plus Mr. Cheney pulling his strings all the time didn't help him much either. In fact, Mr. Cheney deserves a lot of the shit in Bush's gigantic shitstorm. Well, that's probably the last political post I'll do in a while. I honestly hate politics, but you always have to keep your watchful eye on it. Or else it's gonna bite you in the ass later on in life. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment